Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I find it hard to believe that absolutely no one cares.

An interesting wrinkle in my lunch plans today. Intrigued? I thought you might be.

I brought with me to work today a frozen meal. A frozen sandwich, more precisely. A Lean Cusine frozen panini sandwich, to be even preciselier. I planned to eat it for lunch. As we all know, though, sometimes even the best laid plans don't come to fruition. C'est la vie.

My plan to consume the aforementioned frozen panini was laid completely asunder when my wife called and offered to bring me some lunch. She was out and about already, and planned to pick up some lunch for herself, and thought to offer to bring me something. I accepted her offer. Having already been informed of her location, I quickly considered the proximate dining establishments, then suggested that she might pick something up from Burger King. I'm nothing if not a quick thinker and decisive... decider (W: "I'm the decider, and I decide..."*).

Shortly after she called, my wife brought me a two cheeseburger value meal, which I proceeded to eat. My panini will wait.


* Turns out he didn't decide after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home