Thursday, November 09, 2006

Realizing the Truth

I guess I have to conclude that it may, in fact, be true that no one cares what I had for lunch. I figured that was just some kind of blogger smack-talk. Or smogger black-talk. What?

Still, I feel an undeniable urge to report that today I didn't have lunch at all. No, today I indulged in brunch!!! Now, if that's not at least mildly interesting, well... Oh, all right. I give up the fight.

Tom Vilsack has announced that he's running for President in 2008. I'm only a scant couple of years from being legally old enough to run for President. Alas, I'll still be too young to run in 2008, so my bid will have to wait until 2012 at the earliest. I'll just barely be too young; technically you have to be 35 to serve as president, and whoever is elected in 2008 will take the oath of office probably less than a week before my birthday in 2009 (it's usually on or around Jan. 20th that the President is sworn in, right?), so I'd be a week or so shy. Tough break. I was born a couple weeks late, though, so I guess it's my own fault (cursed tardiness!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

You have my vote!

P.S. I care...

P.S.S. I had two Toast 'ums (generic Pop Tarts), cantelope, a piece of cheese and some iced tea for lunch today. I was alone, it was around 1 PM and my son was asleep, so I had time to toast something. In case someone might care...

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a cheeseburger for lunch today.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home